you bleed just to know you're alive
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Love, let's talk about love
All the puzzle pieces came together when the woman looked up. Recognition flared in Seren's own eyes, surprise mirroring Hotaru's own. But it did nothing to shift the expression of gentle concern, and she accepted the offered seat while reaching out across the table, to offer a hand should the other wish to take it. If not, there was a kitten right there; butting its head against proffered knuckles, and purring its tiny heart out meanwhile.

"I am sure," she replied, with a calm reassurance that was older than her years. "Because no matter what it is that has caused those tears, you are not alone. I am right here, and I know at least two other people who will be with you, too. Every step of the way, if you let us."

Kind blue eyes took in the red-rimmed lashes and the unfinished meal, along with the pale expression. Far away was the smiling vixen from the jungle; but then, Seren had begun to wonder if she ever truly existed. "Can you tell me about it?" she asked, and left it to Hotaru to decide what weighed on her. Seren thought she knew... but left it open to be confirmed or rejected. It didn't matter either way.
Is it anything and everything you hoped for?
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-07-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-07-2021, 01:19 AM