you bleed just to know you're alive
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Love, let's talk about love
Taking Hotaru's hand in both of hers, the young woman brushed her thumbs over the back of it in the hopes of rubbing some warmth back into the digits. The kitten pressed all of its young body into the touch, and a healing warmth emanated from its gleaming presence that would help to ease some of the woman's nausea.

Quite predictably the tale began with the loss of the companion, but that was also where all of Seren's expectations for this conversation ended. The meeting with Frey did have quite a predictable conclusion - she knew enough about the other Heralds to not be surprised there - but the attuning and the pregnancy? Those were new. A dangerous mission, on top of it; this really was a lot, Hotaru had been right.

Steadying herself with a deep breath, Seren remained quiet for a time, and tried to process all of this. Searching for solutions, contemplating whether they would actually be wanted; she squeezed Hotaru's hand and set her own doubts aside.

"I understand why this feels overwhelming," she admitted. "I might be able to help you with some of these things... but first there is something I need to tell you." She sought to capture her friend's gaze, looking serious and a little sad as she went on.

"When the Slagveld burned, when your companion died, I was there. In Torchline. I tried to reach him, and..." The lump in her throat returned, as always when remembering the dark events. "I did manage to spirit him away, but I was too late to save his life. I am sorry, Hotaru, for not being fast enough."

A moment of silence passed, to allow for this to sink in. Then she went on; "I still have his remains... and when you are ready, I can take you to him."

Seren uses this ~ little healing cat

Star Critters | Can conjure 2 medium or 5 small creatures composed of stars. Creatures have physical mass/presence and cast starlight in their wake. Can also heal one character at basic level. Cannot move more than 20ft from Seren.
Is it anything and everything you hoped for?
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-07-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-07-2021, 07:07 PM