you bleed just to know you're alive
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
my darling can you hear it? something's lurking in the leaves
I can feel its preying eyes on us from somewhere in the trees
Golden hair slides against her cheek as her head bows, focusing on the kitten while Seren takes in all she has said. It helps to keep her peripherals blocked, to hide away from the strangers in the bar and to conceal them from her as well. Unaware of any abilities the kitten may have as a conjured being, she instead relaxes slightly as the nausea and cramping alleviate, narrow shoulders relieved of tension and head lolling slightly forward. It isn’t the harshest pregnancy she has ever had, but the symptoms never get any easier when she is so petite.

As Seren speaks the woman lifts her head, and her heart stutters at the admission she hears. Her throat works soundlessly, trying and failing to find words, but her hand squeezes tight even as her fingers begin to shake. “Thank you,” her voice cracks around the intensity of her sincerity, and the redness of her eyes returns as tears gather but refuse to fall. “For trying. For keeping him safe after.” For not leaving him there, even if it had killed Ru in the moment to not be able to find him. She bites her lip to keep the tears from spilling over, and takes a noisy inhale. “Frey told me I could ask Ludo to bring him back somehow. I don’t know if it’s a possibility but I...I have to try. And even if I can’t, I need to say my goodbyes.” She had said them in the moment, those last few seconds as his life was extinguished - expressions of eternal love, instead of regret. She hadn’t wanted to send him off with guilt or grief as the last thing he would feel from her. But now that he is gone and Seren has his remains, she can say those words over his body if only to keep them from poisoning her insides.
my dear don't let it catch you - all that's left to do is run
Hotaru
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-07-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: you bleed just to know you're alive - by Hotaru - 06-07-2021, 07:17 PM