you bleed just to know you're alive
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Love, let's talk about love
Without releasing Hotaru's hand, Seren got up and moved the chair around the table, so she could sling an arm around the distraught woman's shoulders. If allowed, she would pull her close; tears might not be falling from red-rimmed eyes, but the starchild didn't need those to recognize a weeping heart.  

"I have a companion, too," she confided softly. "A young dragon, named Umbra. I cannot begin to understand what losing him might be like... but I too would want to bring him back, if I could." Warm fingers reached up to touch soft golden hair and brush strands away from a temple, as gentle and soothing a touch as Seren could manage. "Just be ready for the possibility that your Atlas will not be the same, even if he can be brought back to you. All life ends; to step beyond that divine order will surely change many things. And the cost will no doubt be great. Consider carefully how far you are willing to go, and what you would risk, if you do go to Ludo."

She would not try to dissuade the woman, but Seren could not help but think of the new life that grew within her. It was already at risk, if the quest was half as dangerous as Hotaru believed.
Is it anything and everything you hoped for?
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-07-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-07-2021, 07:44 PM