you bleed just to know you're alive
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
my darling can you hear it? something's lurking in the leaves
I can feel its preying eyes on us from somewhere in the trees
Hotaru has sacrificed much more of her own plans and even physical safety in the past for the sake of keeping one of her children safe. This is the first time she has been forced into a position where she cannot, simply by fact of carrying that life inside her own body. Where once her body was a shield, it is now a fatal flaw.

As Seren pulls away she turns her head listlessly to watch the dark haired youth, exhaustion pulling at mind and body alike. It will do nothing to stop her. There is so little time and so much to do. It hurts all the same. But there is relief to be found in the offer she is given, and Hotaru obligingly scoops the kitten to her chest and rises immediately from her chair. Food forgotten and forsaken as she takes Seren’s hand. “Yes. Please, let me see him.” Unsure exactly where this island was or how they would get there, but willing to go through whatever trials awaited if it meant seeing and retrieving her companion’s body.
my dear don't let it catch you - all that's left to do is run
Hotaru
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-07-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: you bleed just to know you're alive - by Hotaru - 06-07-2021, 08:33 PM