you bleed just to know you're alive
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Love, let's talk about love
Seren smiled and shook her head. Whether it was too much or not was unimportant right now. That there was an end in sight made any burdens easier to bear, and seeing Hotaru's relief was all the confirmation she needed that it had been the right thing to say.

"It's not. Just send me word when you are ready, and I will come to you." Easing herself away out of the embrace, Seren got to her feet and extended a hand to help Hotaru rise. Maintaining the grasp on the woman, she opened the way back, and led them back into the inn.

It was all but deserted now. Only a barkeep and a few lingering customers by the bar saw them step out of thin air, though Seren was sure rumors would be flying all over the Citadel in the coming days. Portals and teleportation was not so common that people wouldn't raise eyebrows.

"Take care of yourself, Hotaru," she said with a smile, and stepped back. Weary to the bones, longing desperately to snuggle into her bed beside the sleeping dragon. "Thank you for talking to me."

- FIN
Is it anything and everything you hoped for?
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-07-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-15-2021, 06:08 PM