Training {SE} no wonder we have trouble sleeping
Azrael~
Azrael De Rosieres

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Azrael
i wouldn't know where to start
'sweet music' playing 'in the dark'
Ever since, well, everything, Azrael has remained home in the Grounds, avoiding the Wilds and the unknown in order to work on what they’d promised Wessex they’d help with. One of those things was rebuilding the Ruins, painstaking process by painstaking process. But they had made a promise they intended to keep, and it’s one that has them quite busy right now between the tools in a belt around their waist and their blueprints sprawled out to the side of them as they add a support beam to one of the walls on the inside after noticing the wall seemed to sink.

Only when their hemming and hawing has them pausing to stare at the blueprints, do they notice the shift in the fading light that comes in from the door, and if not for Nate’s soft greeting the young demigod might have jumped out of their skin. They still do whirl to meet their fellow demigod, dark brows rising high enough to disappear beneath dark curls as they try to relax and stop fidgeting. “Hi Nate.” They say softly in return, loosening their grip on their hammer. “Yeah, just… Doing some reinforcement. Didn’t know you were stopping by, though! It’s good to see you!” They say with a brighter, easier smile.

But they’re still a touch awkward about things, despite having picked up a few new mannerisms among their fellow people in the Grounds. “Did you… Want to hang out?” It’s a bit boring of a task, truthfully, but Azrael can stop the work and pick it up again whenever it suits them.
be still 'my foolish heart'
don't ruin this on me

Messages In This Thread
{SE} no wonder we have trouble sleeping - by Nate - 06-07-2021, 05:45 AM
RE: {SE} no wonder we have trouble sleeping - by Azrael - 06-07-2021, 06:00 AM