Training {SE} no wonder we have trouble sleeping
Azrael~
Azrael De Rosieres

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Azrael
i wouldn't know where to start
'sweet music' playing 'in the dark'
It is important!” They say with a brighter smile – one that flushes and grows as Nate mentions he specifically stopped because of them. It’s so surprisingly nice, in a way, that they don’t exactly know what to do other than give Nate their full attention, eyes bright and the grin easy and fanged as they look at their fellow demigod.

Brows furrow a fraction at the curse, but they bypass it quickly when Nate agrees. The whole making up for it has them shaking their head, dark curls bouncing around their head before a chimed laugh leaves them. “It’s okay. Sometimes people have bad days. That’s okay.” They haven’t had many, personally, but that doesn’t matter when it comes to other people. And they’re swiftly tucked under Nate’s arm with complete and utter ease.

Hide and seek, though? There’s a pause, a moment of silence as mischief glimmers in their gaze and they find themselves outside with Nate, before their head tilts up to peer at their friend. “Fuck yeah I do.” They repeat Nate’s prior statement with a hint of pride, another chimed laugh. “Do you wanna count first or should I?” They seem to have a bit more bounce in their steps as they wait for Nate’s response, vibrating with excitement.
be still 'my foolish heart'
don't ruin this on me

Messages In This Thread
{SE} no wonder we have trouble sleeping - by Nate - 06-07-2021, 05:45 AM
RE: {SE} no wonder we have trouble sleeping - by Azrael - 06-14-2021, 04:07 AM