Training {SE} no wonder we have trouble sleeping
Azrael~
Azrael De Rosieres

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Azrael
i wouldn't know where to start
'sweet music' playing 'in the dark'
You’re welcome!” They chime – though they don’t really know what they’ve done to elicit such a response. It passes swiftly though, at the prospect of a game, and Azrael’s grin is bright as it matches Nate’s own – the curse slipping from their tongue a bit awkwardly, despite the way they’ve mimicked it.

Nate says he’ll count first, with a ruffle of their hair, and they wiggle a bit playfully under the attention before they’re off like a bullet, zipping toward a space they think they can fit into. And by the time Nate’s done counting, Azrael is still as a statue, hiding behind a stone pillar with a slab of half rotted wood beside them.

And it does take some time before Nate finds them, and when he does they’ll be found with a spider trying to crawl along their shoulder given the intrusion. They don’t seem to mind though, because the grin is bright, a chimed laughter slipping from them when the staticky hand pulls away the slab of wood and Nate’s found them. “Oh, you found me!” They snicker in childish glee to find Nate’s face once he has found them.

They do spend a moment to corral the spider off their shoulder back into the web they’d disturbed, before they get to counting too, prepared to go off to ‘find’ wherever it is Nate’s chosen to hide in the Ruins.
be still 'my foolish heart'
don't ruin this on me

Messages In This Thread
{SE} no wonder we have trouble sleeping - by Nate - 06-07-2021, 05:45 AM
RE: {SE} no wonder we have trouble sleeping - by Azrael - 06-17-2021, 06:06 PM