Training {SE} no wonder we have trouble sleeping
Azrael~
Azrael De Rosieres

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Azrael
i wouldn't know where to start
'sweet music' playing 'in the dark'
Honestly, the glowing hand scares the fuck out of Azrael as it suddenly pops up and snatches out at them, a high pitched screech leaving them as they cover their mouth with both their hands – eyes wide in surprise even as Nate laughs and Azrael doesn’t know what else to do other than to try and laugh their surprise and shock away.

They step back to let Nate manage to wrangle himself out of the crack he’d shoved himself into, and they beam up at Nate as the hand ruffles their dark curls again. “Okay, I will!” They assure Nate with a fierce determination, as if they had no other plans but to pick just as difficult of a space to find them as Nate had found.

This time, when Nate begins counting, Azrael manages to find something they think is perfect.

It’s an old destroyed chimney, still wide enough but hidden enough that it wouldn’t be unassuming and in fact, given the proper amount of time to inspect it during the countdown, it looks like it’s half embedded into the wall and not hollowed out. So they sink down into it, folding up into some type of ball, shrinking as much as they can.

And then Azrael waits.
be still 'my foolish heart'
don't ruin this on me

Messages In This Thread
{SE} no wonder we have trouble sleeping - by Nate - 06-07-2021, 05:45 AM
RE: {SE} no wonder we have trouble sleeping - by Azrael - 06-25-2021, 04:11 AM