like flowers, wild and drenched in sun
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
it's the road that leads to nowhere
As she takes in the sight before her, her eyes grace across all of the details of the girl sitting here. The way the baggy clothes seem to accentuate her small stature, the scantiness of her general appearance. As the girl seems to curl into herself, Aurelia feels a stark guilt prickle at her heart. She hadn't meant to startle her, but... well, damn, she's so small. She'd be easy to miss, if Aurelia hadn't almost literally walked all over her.

The toes wiggled in her direction, an assurance of the girl's condition, are peered at with conflicted notoriety. This girl is from the streets, Aurelia thinks. She's hunkered down in an alley, with clothes that don't fit, she's thin and her appearance is shabby.

A tight, thoughtful expression knits across Aurelia's face. "Well, I'm glad," she offers to the lull in their conversation, "I honestly didn't notice you there; you blended in so well," she chuckles softly at this, hoping to lighten the tension she feels.

Shifting uncomfortably because she's got all this food in her hands, she glances between it and the girl. Suddenly, she kneels down to sit on her heels and hoists the kabobs in the girl's direction. "Uhm... consider these an apology," she eyes her, hoping the girl will accept the offer. She'd met plenty of people in need who seemed stubborn to accept hand-outs, and she worries that already she may be offensive.

"What are you doing out here so late?" She asks uncertainly, voice feeling unusually strained. "It's not really.. safe to be on your own."
but all I wanna do is go there
Aurelia
code credits go to Skylark!<3

Messages In This Thread
like flowers, wild and drenched in sun - by Rin - 06-08-2021, 07:52 PM
RE: like flowers, wild and drenched in sun - by Aurelia - 06-12-2021, 09:51 AM