[Open] to see what it means to be free
Open thread
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You know I still like you the most
The best of the best
Sam was deep into a pondering so far gone he was almost blank when Mabel spoke up; he flinched away from the voice but refrained from making a squeak, just about. "Uh- oh- um-" Clearing his throat and sitting up, recognising Mabel as one of the younger Ascended he was supposed to be a good role model (or something like that) for, he tried to speak again: "Hello. Nothing happened. Nothing bad, anyway. I'm just...clearing some things out of my cupboards and I didn't have anywhere to throw them away."

While a lot of the things in the fire were still painfully obviously personal, he hoped she wouldn't ask; the conspicuous corner of a gilded frame or the still-curling page of a book spoke of something more than just rubbish being burnt.

The socially awkward part of him, which was still very much present, considered just going silent and hoping she would leave, but the part of him that was growing by the day, that was responsible and mature, knew the Ascended needed to get closer than before if they wanted any chance of surviving what was to come. Patting the wall next to him, he tilted his head. "Would you like to sit with me? It's safe from this distance to watch the fire."
and the worst of the worst
You'll always be my favorite ghost
SAMuEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Open] to see what it means to be free - by Samuel - 06-14-2021, 09:35 PM