[Open] to see what it means to be free
Open thread
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Come sit right here and sleep while I slip poison in your ear
The Voice as a mother, leading them all onward, had been a concept Mabel and Evelyn thrived upon. A belief that there were better, brighter things, far more potential than being rooted into segments of Old God lies and pathologies. She managed a small smile at that, but it was likely hidden in shadow, behind her scrunched up form, immersed away from the crackling fire.

The question surprised her, and there was some level of disappointment in her vocals, quiet, subdued, despite all of her faith. “Not since I ascended. I went to her after I was told my sister was murdered. But I didn’t hear anything.” And the silence had mattered, in the stillness of her heart, in the beat of all those colossal things. “So I thought maybe I wasn’t ready. Or good enough yet.” So she’d been training, hoisting, funneling along as best she could.

Her fingers went to a rock, but she didn’t toss it. No sense in hoarding it amongst the flames; and played with it over her roughening palms. [say“I want to get revenge for Evelyn.” It was so easy to say, not so easy to do, behind her feral fangs and her untamed, wild convictions, unafraid of where it would push them all. “What are yours?”
MABEL

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Open] to see what it means to be free - by Mabel - 06-20-2021, 10:53 PM