[Open] to see what it means to be free
Open thread
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You know I still like you the most
The best of the best
Sam knew an Ascended girl had been killed, but had not tied it in his mind to Mabel; hearing that her sister had been murdered he was shocked then angry again, that their kind were so easily struck down just for being themselves. "I see. I think...you should see her. You will be good enough - even when I turned my back on the Voice, she welcomed me back. She treated me with love even after I'd betrayed her. You need support after something like what happened to your sister and I think she would give it."

He watched her turn the rock over in her hands as she spoke of revenge, something he had never felt much for. "I see. Do you...know who killed her? How she died?" Anything to go off of, to start with.

"My goal right now is to survive as best I can through whatever is to come, and to help the Ascended as best I can. I'm trying not to get too ahead of myself." Sighing, he drew his knees up to his chest. "We're on the brink of a war. I'm trying to just take every day as it comes."
and the worst of the worst
You'll always be my favorite ghost
SAMuEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Open] to see what it means to be free - by Samuel - 06-21-2021, 08:19 PM