[Open] to see what it means to be free
Open thread
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Come sit right here and sleep while I slip poison in your ear
She barely blinked from behind her own knees, tucked away from the fire and light, from maelstroms of family life gone to flame. “And if she doesn’t answer again?” A whisper, impossibly childish and juvenile, perhaps mildly afraid of the rejection that came with everything. Mabel knew they’d made the right call in Ascending – it was either that or starvation, but something still dragged at her senses, clawed at her insides.

Samuel’s question gave her the slightest pause, the rock stilling in her hand. A cold re-telling, because it was all she could stomach without churning over into an incensed rage. “Wessex told me, after I was brought back. Throat slashed. In the Temple. Older man, tall, dark hair.” Could’ve been anyone; little did she know she’d already tossed stones and fruit at him over in Torchline. Had seen the murderer – but no information, no wisdom, to solidify it with.

And his take on things was vastly different from hers. She’d tried survival once and it hadn’t gone very well. “I know.” Her eyes narrowed, a dangerous glint to them. “I just want so many of them dead.”
MABEL

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Open] to see what it means to be free - by Mabel - 06-21-2021, 10:54 PM