[Open] to see what it means to be free
Open thread
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You know I still like you the most
The best of the best
"Yes, years." Sam confirmed, holding back a laugh at her surprise. "But you must keep in mind a lot of those years were before the Voice had appeared to us at all. Since she's been more readily available, I've seen her much more often." Honestly, he'd be surprised if it took Mabel more than twice to see their Goddess. The Voice wanted her new family members to take to their roles, and feeling welcomed was a part of that.

All he could do was nod sympathetically about her parents. The Old Gods were not kind.

Sam could feel Mabel's tension, her anger; it wasn't that he didn't understand, but his nature had always been to dampen his own sparks down, to filter everything down to it's least offensive self. "...If I'm needed, though I'm not particularly good at it. I'm hoping to help in a more...supportive way. Help with the healing, the housing, the planning, that sort of thing. If it comes to it though, yes. I will fight."
and the worst of the worst
You'll always be my favorite ghost
SAMuEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Open] to see what it means to be free - by Samuel - 07-01-2021, 07:14 PM