[Open] to see what it means to be free
Open thread
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You know I still like you the most
The best of the best
Sam nodded, not pushing any further; he knew that the feeling of rejection that came from being ignored at a Shrine was not easily put aside and Mabel would have to come to terms with it herself, if she did; it wasn't something he could give her. All he had was advice and promises he hoped would be true, especially as the war loomed; it seemed to him that the smart thing for the Voice to do would be to answer as many of her children as she could.

But the Voice's and his ideas often didn't align.

"Yes. We will need everyone's strengths. Their side will have all of it too. If we just fight, we'll be exhausted before we've even begun." They had to be smart about this. In a way, Sam was actually glad about that; he wasn't sure in a straight forward show of force that the Ascended had much of a chance against the Old Gods. "I...can fend for myself, but I'll be the first to admit I'm not fantastic at it. I've trained a few times, but it's just not in my nature."
and the worst of the worst
You'll always be my favorite ghost
SAMuEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Open] to see what it means to be free - by Samuel - 07-06-2021, 05:54 PM