[seasonal event] one red thread
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
Much to Rexanna’s surprise, Lily was aiming for her and not the Luxere so much. She stopped and waited for the other woman to approach, flashing her a grin in greeting though it seemed that Lily was perhaps… Nervous? Her head tilted slightly but the smile remained as Lily laughed and looked away before turning back and introducing herself. “Hello!” Rexanna hummed to her with a bright grin. “I’m Rexanna. A pleasure to finally know your name.” She purred to the girl with a roguish grin and a quiet laugh in response.

But all joy suddenly began to disappear as a large plop sound erupted around them. Her gaze danced around as if a predator were near – when she noticed them. The birds above were falling from the sky. She raised an arm over her head as her eyes grew wide and she gave one final glance to the Luxere. She then tossed her apples toward them before moving to Lily. Her attention turned to the ground where the birds landed to see the snow had suddenly turned black and a quiet surprised shriek slipped from her lips.

With her eyes wide she looked to Lily urgently. “We should go.” She said as calmly as she could, ready to grab the womans hand and dart back toward the Settlement. If this was any idea what Longnight would be like, well… Rexanna was in for a very long ‘night’.
I think we deserve a soft epilogue, my love,
we are good people and we've suffered enough.

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] one red thread - by Rexanna - 02-05-2019, 08:04 PM
RE: [seasonal event] one red thread - by Lily - 02-09-2019, 11:05 AM
RE: [seasonal event] one red thread - by Rexanna - 02-11-2019, 02:01 AM
RE: [seasonal event] one red thread - by Lily - 02-15-2019, 09:00 PM
RE: [seasonal event] one red thread - by Rexanna - 02-16-2019, 12:41 AM