[se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
She knows perfectly well what Queens are supposed to act like, according to Amun and Abasi and one or two other Outlanders who have said something similar to what Nikolai parrots now.

“Am I?” she quips back, wheeling around with an unmistakable glint in her eyes. “And which Queen should I act like? Zariah the Merciless, who made stupid laws and jailed people for disagreeing with her? Edy the Rapacious, who didn’t do shit? Rexanna the Penumbra, Evie the Evergreen? Those two didn’t do much either.” Making an attempt to hold his gaze, the Wraith defiantly makes another stomp of her foot, sending water up her legs and potentially even around Nikolai’s.

“Haven’t had Queens for most of your life, I’m guessing.” And most of hers, too. Glancing up at the House she’d built, a pale hand gestures lazily at it. “I live in a bigger house. That’s enough.”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire - by Wessex - 06-16-2021, 01:11 AM