[se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
Oh, Wessex is as surprised as he is at the one-eighty, considering that last time she’d challenged someone to be better, they up and disappeared on her. She blinks once or twice, but then nods and silently accepts both his apology and not-quite-a-promise. Because the fact is that she (they) need him. They need every single person they can get. So it’s her job to keep them in the family and keep them cooperative.

“You start with me,” the Queen begins, far more gently this time, more motherly than anything else. She sticks out her hand to the boy in ano olive-branch gesture, one that she hopes reads as friendly and earnest. “Hi. I’m Wessex. I’m glad to meet you and sorry it didn’t happen sooner. Life is a bit crazy these days.” If he has any idea of what’s been going on around him, she hopes he will understand.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire - by Wessex - 06-25-2021, 03:57 PM