[se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
Wincing a bit, Wessex isn’t insulted so much as reminded that things she’d once enjoyed doing had fallen to the wayside. She’d traded one set of responsibilities for another, and while some might excuse her by saying she can’t do it all, she should have tried harder. Been more open. Sent a note or something. “I’m sorry about that,” she murmurs. “That’s never been how I’ve wanted to come off. My door is always open to Ascended, no matter what position I hold.”

Not that Nikolai would have known that, but he does now and Wessex hopes he’ll use that information. “But that should change soon. I’ll have more time.” Flashing a small, fanged smile, she looks at what she thinks was his trajectory. “Where were you headed? I’ll walk with you.” So they can continue to talk and Wessex can prove she’s invested in him - in all of them - no matter what their ability or age.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire - by Wessex - 06-28-2021, 12:35 AM