Howling for answers
For Nature Frey
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3000
Sah

The wind howls
I answer
Sah was nervous beyond belief. The gods hate the Abandoned. They'll disregard you at best, curse you most likely. But Sah needed answers, he needed to understand. The world he had only just come to was about to be torn apart by a war. A war that the former canine wouldn't be able to avoid. And so Sah got up the courage to seek out as much of the truth as he could. Starting with the gods.

Entering the shrine with a racing heart, he placed his offerings. Freshly picked cloudberries from the tundra outside of Halo. Their orange and pink colors were a bright and beautiful contrast to the white snow. Sah had always enjoyed their tart yet sweet flavor as well since he'd arrived in Caido. Offerings placed, he dropped to one knee, head bowed in respect.

"Hello. Firstly, I apologize for my presence. I know as an Abandoned, I'm not welcome here. I'm likely doubly restricted as an Abandoned Outlander. But it is for that very reason that I'm here. I'm still so new to Caido and war is about to break out. I keep hearing conflicting stories filled with bias and I just want the truth. I want to understand what is happening and why so that I can best choose how to go about protecting the people I care for. The people that have taken me in without question and helped provide me with a new life."

He swallowed heavily. "I called for you Lady Frey for your connection to nature. I thought you might be the one who most likely could understand where I'm coming from. Back home I was a magical beast similar to your wolves, a wild pack creature. Human society is so new to me. Human wars even more so. I'm so lost but I want to do what's right." Sah shook his head frustrated. "And it's hard to tell what that exactly is right now. So.. if you are willing, would you tell me the truth of what has brought this war? And what I can do to protect the ones I care for? And if not, I apologize for wasting your time. I do hope that you at least enjoy the berries, Deimos mentioned that you like fruit." Sah let out a shaky sigh as he finished, remaining on his knee with his eyes closed. His hands trembled lightly from adrenaline and anxiety, unsure of what fate had in store for him.
The storm rages
I conquer

Messages In This Thread
Howling for answers - by Sah - 06-10-2021, 10:20 PM
RE: Howling for answers - by Random Event - 06-17-2021, 07:32 AM
RE: Howling for answers - by Sah - 06-17-2021, 04:06 PM
RE: Howling for answers - by Random Event - 06-20-2021, 04:07 AM
RE: Howling for answers - by Sah - 06-21-2021, 04:10 PM
RE: Howling for answers - by Random Event - 06-29-2021, 06:01 AM
RE: Howling for answers - by Sah - 06-29-2021, 04:28 PM