Howling for answers
For Nature Frey
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3350
Sah
Only in the dark
of night
Sah gave a nod, a subtle twitch of the lips at the answer. Practice and get stronger, solid advice for sure, even if it wasn't truly a secret. It still was something to strive for, a new goal. Sah would have to put more effort into his training.

The affirmation that the Abandoned was speaking with spirits had him humming in thought. "I see. Or, as much as I'm capable of." He added with a sheepish smile. Sah thought he understood what the spirits meant as 'many yet one', but he wasn't a spirit himself. So perhaps his interpretation was wrong. Regardless, it was an interesting existence to think about. "Thank you for indulging my questions."

The next advice, had Sah pausing, brows furrowing. 'Learn what version of yourself you are becoming'. That was going to stick with him for sure. A concept to think on and refer back to at times. Sah was in a new world, a new body, a new life. There was still so much he had yet to learn and understand about his new world and it's innerworkings. The spirits were right. Sah would have to be cautious. Of who he trusted, what he believed, and how he acted. They would define him and his morals, perhaps even before he realized their implications.

As the spirits left, the candle going out, Sah sighed. The breeze soothed him and gave him a burst of determination. He would heed the spirits' advice as best he could. Giving one final nod of respect to the alter, Sah thanked them. "Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. For answering my questions, and giving me advice. I'll do my best to heed it, to make myself into a person that I can be proud of." He stated solemnly before a small smile came to his face. "If I can, I'll visit again. Maybe bring more of those berries that you seemed to like." Sah would certainly not mind speaking with the spirts again.

The shrine now empty, his mind filled with things to consider, Sah left.

-{FIN}
do the stars
shine bright

Messages In This Thread
Howling for answers - by Sah - 06-10-2021, 10:20 PM
RE: Howling for answers - by Random Event - 06-17-2021, 07:32 AM
RE: Howling for answers - by Sah - 06-17-2021, 04:06 PM
RE: Howling for answers - by Random Event - 06-20-2021, 04:07 AM
RE: Howling for answers - by Sah - 06-21-2021, 04:10 PM
RE: Howling for answers - by Random Event - 06-29-2021, 06:01 AM
RE: Howling for answers - by Sah - 06-29-2021, 04:28 PM