no more hard-knock life
Opheliaaaa
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX

There are a number of newly Ascended wandering around and Wessex has done a piss-poor job of welcoming them, learning about them, making sure they knew they were part of a family. There are certain responsibilities that she hopes to instill, certain feelings she wants known. Expectations. Yes, there are expectations and she hopes that this new crop of brothers and sisters will be more willing to help than the last.

So far, at least, Ophelia had not disappointed the Queen. If anything, she imagines that she might have disappointed them with the lack of follow-through.

Do their clothes still need replacing? Shaking her head once again at the image of the blood-stained shift, Wessex goes about collecting both dresses and pants and shirts, not knowing what they might like or incline themselves to. The garments aren’t particularly bold or flashy items, but they are sturdy and well-made and will hopefully protect the young Ascended if they make it out into the sun.

Ophelia? she calls quietly at dusk to extend an invitation to their youngest sibling. I know I’m a little late, but I have some clothes for you, if you’d like to come by Theskyra House.
there was a time that we were kind, but now
don't write me, you're not fooling anyone

Messages In This Thread
no more hard-knock life - by Wessex - 06-11-2021, 12:49 AM
RE: no more hard-knock life - by Ophelia - 06-15-2021, 01:28 AM
RE: no more hard-knock life - by Wessex - 06-16-2021, 08:37 PM
RE: no more hard-knock life - by Ophelia - 06-30-2021, 12:51 AM
RE: no more hard-knock life - by Wessex - 07-02-2021, 01:40 AM
RE: no more hard-knock life - by Ophelia - 07-24-2021, 07:24 PM
RE: no more hard-knock life - by Wessex - 07-27-2021, 03:55 PM