[se] you crazy-ass cosmonaut, remember your virtue
Nate!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I coulda been anyone from anywhere, but I chose to be me, from right here
Nate mouths the words ’Kings End’ back at the regent, his brows lifting in abject surprise and dawning horror. “Shit.” He hisses, looking away from Wessex and kicking at the ground, wearing a pit beneath the toe of his boot while he tries to think.

Her question has him freezing though, Nate growing still in the way only an ascended can. People keep asking him that, keep saying it with this soft, pitying kind of tone. A grin spreads over his face as he looks back to his fellow Demi-god, his tongue slipping out between his lips for just a breath. “Why would I be anything else?” He asks back, arms spreading wide, giving her the opportunity to look him over.

Cutting it off almost as quickly as he’d opened the opportunity, Nate shifts his weigh, hands finding a home in his pockets while he turns on Wessex. “What brings you out this way?
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] you crazy-ass cosmonaut, remember your virtue - by Nate - 06-17-2021, 07:20 PM