[se] you crazy-ass cosmonaut, remember your virtue
Nate!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
we're all stories unfinished and we die to find some fitting words to write
“Well last time you let me hug and I really don’t think either of us are the hugging type, not with each other, sooooo…” Raising a brow at him, she makes no move to hug him this time, whatever had happened then is clearly not at the forefront of his mind now. No need for grand, caring gestures.

“I don’t know, I really like King’s End.” she says simply, looking around again. “Feels like what the Grounds should be, in some other time, you know?” And soon she’d be able to come out here whenever she wanted, for maybe as long as she wants to. Fewer responsibilities. More night to look up at the stars.

“Could also be used to stage larger trainings, if we can ever get our acts together.” Rolling her eyes, the Wraith sighs as the topic (and it’s 100% her own fault this time) inevitably turns to the war. A complete opposite staging ground to Cal’s in the Ruins. It’s good to be prepared.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] you crazy-ass cosmonaut, remember your virtue - by Wessex - 06-19-2021, 10:27 PM