[se] you crazy-ass cosmonaut, remember your virtue
Nate!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I coulda been anyone from anywhere, but I chose to be me, from right here
All things considered, Nate is feeling mighty pleased with himself. This run is something more controlled than his last one, something that he’s aware of, and it’s... fun, to push himself, to lean into his limits. Fun to challenge Wessex, in the kind of easy way it can be with family.

Except things turn all too serious, because apparently, family’s are full of cheaters. A wordless cry of indignation leaves Nate as he crests the hill, spying Wessex ahead of him. He pushes himself that much harder, feet all but flying over the point of the next hill. He’s not going to lose, not like this.

Disaster strikes in the form of a rock as Hes coming down the next slope, and for the second time that night, Nate goes crashing to the ground, rolling the rest of the way down the hill. A ’Fuck! tears itself out of his throat, fast and loud to avoid being strangled as he drags himself up to his hands and knees.
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] you crazy-ass cosmonaut, remember your virtue - by Nate - 07-03-2021, 02:11 AM