[se] you crazy-ass cosmonaut, remember your virtue
Nate!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I coulda been anyone from anywhere, but I chose to be me, from right here
He’s already been deafened to the alarm in his head by the pleasure burning new veins through him. It’s like a thick cotton fluff settles in his limbs, intensifying as he activates stolen power and knits together the pieces of himself that are cracking.

The klaxon caterwauling fades completely, as the healing finally starts to creep towards his head, reorganizing things shaken loose by his falls, by the compounding traumas of seasons. Reminding Nate why he’d crept out into the night in the first place. With a gasp, he jerks back, cutting off the flow of electric pleasure so suddenly he doubles over. A hand lifts to wipe at his mouth, Nate staring at the fluid left behind on his hand.

I uh... shit.” A breath heaves out of Nate as he straightens, searching for Wessex’s gaze. “Thanks.” He nods, works his jaw, and turns, rather mechanically, back in the direction of the Grounds. “We should uh...” A loose gesture points in front of him, and just like that he’s running again, more focused on arriving to the shrine than he is the game.

It’s not exactly the conversation he’d thought they’d have, but it’s still something, and his chest feels lighter for it.

Fin
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] you crazy-ass cosmonaut, remember your virtue - by Nate - 08-07-2021, 06:29 AM