{SE} another round
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
There is a faint smile and a nod towards her before his eyes glance down briefly towards the creature. ”Understandable- I mean… imagine if some random dude just appeared randomly in front of you.” Oliver still didn’t understand why the dragon was so offended, but he tried his best to respect it. Who knows what was going through his head. Maybe he was just protecting.

The girl pushed on and it slowly morphed into a genuine thing- rather than a ploy. To keep it going for so long clearly meant something real. Either the girl recognized him or he needed to play along for some reason. Oliver would try his best to figure it out because he was a bit invested now, curious to see what the end result would be.

”I’m a blacksmith! But I also do art on the side.” His art wasn’t at all what he was known for, but hey. Maybe that was the final piece? Might as well bring it up. ”What about you? Maybe that’ll help- I do a lot of trades with people. Never know where we might’ve run into each other.” Oliver bit down on his lip in though, eyes drifting to the side as he tried his best to recollect where he might’ve seen her.
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark

Messages In This Thread
{SE} another round - by Maeve - 06-12-2021, 07:31 PM
RE: {SE} another round - by Oliver - 06-12-2021, 08:03 PM
RE: {SE} another round - by Maeve - 06-12-2021, 09:53 PM
RE: {SE} another round - by Oliver - 06-14-2021, 09:57 PM
RE: {SE} another round - by Maeve - 06-14-2021, 11:57 PM
RE: {SE} another round - by Oliver - 06-19-2021, 04:06 AM
RE: {SE} another round - by Maeve - 06-22-2021, 10:23 PM