{SE} another round
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
My dear, we're slow dancing in a burning room
"He was saving the seat for my date." Maeve laughed softly, shaking her head at Aidon who was crouching under her chair now, trying to still keep an eye on Oliver from his new spot. She lifted her drink to her lips, taking a small sip, regarding him with bright eyes as she looked him over again. It was hard to place him, but he seemed so familiar. Surely they had business before, but nothing was coming to mind even as he told her his trade before asking for hers.

She smirked over the rim of her glass, arching a dark brow, "I'm the Madame of the Halenani, but before I was just another one of the girls. Perhaps you've visited?" Maeve asked curiously, head cocking to the side as she looked for any signs that she got it right, having a feeling he might be the blushing type.

Before Oliver has a chance to answer, Locke is appearing at her side, bending to press a kiss to her cheek. Maeve gave Oliver an apologetic look, "Sorry, love. Looks like my date is here. Maybe I'll see you around, though. Enjoy your drink." With that Maeve slipped off of the stool, taking Locke's arm, Aidon trailing along behind her as she gave him a final wave.

~FIN~
Maeve

Messages In This Thread
{SE} another round - by Maeve - 06-12-2021, 07:31 PM
RE: {SE} another round - by Oliver - 06-12-2021, 08:03 PM
RE: {SE} another round - by Maeve - 06-12-2021, 09:53 PM
RE: {SE} another round - by Oliver - 06-14-2021, 09:57 PM
RE: {SE} another round - by Maeve - 06-14-2021, 11:57 PM
RE: {SE} another round - by Oliver - 06-19-2021, 04:06 AM
RE: {SE} another round - by Maeve - 06-22-2021, 10:23 PM