all i've got is time until the end of time
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
arms give away your need
Ronin has absolutely no right to be angry. He'd sired a child with Safrin, after all. (Accidentally. In a dream. Not realising it was real, or that there would be a toddler on his doorstep not long after). And yet, the blackness beneath his feet continues to infect everything around him, spidering out across the water and creeping up onto the peaks of the snow-capped mountains, shrouding them in shadow.

"I see," he says, his voice wavering in a way he doesn't expect. I will do whatever I can for her, and the baby.

Well isn't that just downright noble.

"I don't really care," he mumbles without being able to stop himself. He doesn't care if Hotaru is a hybrid. He doesn't care if she can get to Stormbreak, doesn't care if Remi dreamed with her or fucked her again in the time when Ronin has been away. Not like he can get her pregnant a second time right now, is it?

"We said no feelings," he mutters, a hand dragging back through his hair in a movement more violent than anything. "When... When we said that I assumed the worst that would happen would be you falling in love again. I've been able to deal with that before." Loren, Ianto, Isla, even Finn.

"You've started a family with someone else."
tie them up and around me
and play me as you please
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: all i've got is time until the end of time - by Ronin - 06-14-2021, 05:02 PM