all i've got is time until the end of time
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
the lullaby
And if the sky grows heavy
wrap your arms around me tight; we'll be alright
Unlike before, now the tone of Ronin's voice does cause Remi to bristle, even though it's soft. The lack of barbs is what does it, ultimately. Remi had expected violence. He'd expected the world to errupt in chaos and fire. He'd expected—and wanted, even—some sort of fight. Something to wear them out, some way that Ronin might expel the things that needed releasing before they could properly talk.

Surprised by the accusation, Remi stiffens and stands straighter, unhappy to have to moor himself in this frozen tide that threatened to break at any moment. 'You know I do not have feelings for her.' He replies, straining to keep his tone even, even as he misunderstands what it is Ronin means. 'I haven't.' Remi barks, more forcefully than he intends. "A child with someone does not make you family." Pausing, the alchemist's brows raise almost accusatorily. Because if it did, then dream sex or not, the ties between Star and Safrin were suddenly might tighter than he'd ever thought.

"It...was unintentional, clearly." He mumbles, pressing his palm against one of his eyes and rubbing vigorously. "But what does it change?"
If the ground gives way beneath us,
If we should fall to pieces
Find me where I first found you
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: all i've got is time until the end of time - by Remi - 06-14-2021, 05:14 PM