all i've got is time until the end of time
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
arms give away your need
"I never said that you did. But you have a child with her, and if you didn't have feelings for that child, then we wouldn't be having this conversation," Ronin says softly, taking another step back away from his husband. Around him now is a sea of ink, the Star adrift in his own swarming feelings. And at the look thrown his way, Ronin raises his eyebrows right back at the other man. "Sorry, are we about to make what's happening about something I've done? Just want to make that clear before we go any further."

Why is his temper fraying so quickly? Why does it hurt so much? All questions that Ronin simply can't answer, the Star shaking his head at his husband. "I don't know, Remi - what does it change? You tell me." Since he brought it up. "Do you just disappear at random to take care of your other child and its mother? Spend some evenings curled up by the fire in Halo and others running your shop here?"
tie them up and around me
and play me as you please
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: all i've got is time until the end of time - by Ronin - 06-14-2021, 05:26 PM