all i've got is time until the end of time
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
the lullaby
And if the sky grows heavy
wrap your arms around me tight; we'll be alright
'I was just trying to put things into perspective.' Remi replies, and though his anger wants to flare, the darkness the ebbs from the Star is enough to dissuade him from arguing further. Whatever Ronin had done, whatever Remi thought of the situation, this was his fault. This was something that he had done. A situation he'd forced them into, and for all of his excuses and things he might say, he'd not let himself lose sight of that.

Not more than he already had.

'Ronin,' Stepping forward and then forward again, the sea beneath his feet feels both slick and sludgy at the same time. Cold, and yet broiling. "You are right. The logistics...will be complicated." He admits freely, taking another step toward the Star despite how the ground seems to want to halt him in place, and then drown him in fire. "I was careless and short-sighted. I didn't..." With an imploring look, he pulls in a breath and forces himself to swallow down every excuse that still wants to brandish itself like a shield before him. "..I was careless and reckless. I will do anything and everything I can do make that up to you." Gods but his chest hurts. Were this not a dream, Remi might have thought he was having a heart attack. Pressing at the scar tissue that swamps his chest absently, Remi bits at the inside of his cheek hard that he might refocus his thoughts.

'I can't not be in my child's life. And I cannot undo what I have already done. What I meant...about what it changes, I meant between you and I. You are still the only one I want. The consequences of the things I have done do not change that." That they might change for Ronin is not something the alchemist has ever considered.

Not until this moment, anyway.
If the ground gives way beneath us,
If we should fall to pieces
Find me where I first found you
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: all i've got is time until the end of time - by Remi - 06-14-2021, 05:33 PM