all i've got is time until the end of time
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
arms give away your need
"Don't. Please." Ronin holds up a hand in a warning as Remi starts to walk towards him, backing up further into the swarming blackness that has taken over much of the dreamscape behind him. "Don't - if you touch me, I... I can't hide anything. And I..." And I don't want you to know how I'm feeling. And I don't want to feel you being happy about this child.

Shaking his head, he pinches at the bridge of his nose then lets his hands drop to his sides. Something twists in his guts and claws up the back of his throat, and were they not in a dream Ronin might have turned to throw up the little he'd eaten before the fight with the bone monster. Alas, all he can do is exist here. "I hate this," he whispers, and the words are like a permission, something that allows him to make sense of everything his subconscious is manifesting around them. "I hate everything about this. I'm not sure there's anything you can do to change that."

Remi's words hurt more than the admission about Hotaru's pregnancy, honestly, and the Star has to turn away, wiping at his cheeks with the back of his hand. "It isn't that I don't feel the same, I just... I need some time. This is a lot. I don't... I can't pretend things are okay, because they're not."
tie them up and around me
and play me as you please
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: all i've got is time until the end of time - by Ronin - 06-14-2021, 05:47 PM