all i've got is time until the end of time
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
the lullaby
And if the sky grows heavy
wrap your arms around me tight; we'll be alright
Wringing his hands together, Remi regards the sky for a moment as his knuckles grow white. It wouldn't change anything, to argue with Ronin about whether or not he did or could understand, and so he didn't bother. Releasing his interlocked fingers, he rakes a hand through his curls, daring the star-lit icicles to fall from the heavens and blind him.

"I did not say that." The words are a whisper that boast of being a scream despite how pathetic they sound. "I never said to go about your day as if things were normal. Just not to push me out. Scream if you like. Hit me. Break this entire world down. Tell me I have ruined things. Tell me you ought to leave me, as I left you. Tell me I do not deserve your love or forgiveness. Say that you want to hate this child, but cannot. Tell me I am an idiot." Remi's voice rises by degrees as the words spill faster and faster from his lips.

"Kill me a thousand times here with how you are feeling. Just..let me be here with you."
If the ground gives way beneath us,
If we should fall to pieces
Find me where I first found you
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: all i've got is time until the end of time - by Remi - 06-14-2021, 06:24 PM