all i've got is time until the end of time
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
the lullaby
And if the sky grows heavy
wrap your arms around me tight; we'll be alright
It's like being branded.

Fingers associated with pleasure and playfulness wrap tightly around Remi's wrist, scouring his senses with needlepoints of fire and darkness. It's murder and madness and it settles far too comfortably against the alchemist's bones for Remi to be anything close to horrified by it. If anything, his mind threatens to encourage it, wants to dare Ronin to dream a bit darker. To whisper the words that accompany falling snow and the fire that turns it all to ice and ash.

Unsure if Ronin has ever said that he hates anyone before, Remi can only nod softly in the wake of his husband's admission, feeling permanently marked and changed. Gently he pulls his wrist back that Ronin might not feel compelled to keep himself in check. "I think...if not hate, you will end up resenting me.." There is a painful softness to Remi's voice, like a feather being softly tugged against a newly sharpened blade. It cuts so easily with silent precision, leaving nothing but two perfectly symmetrical pieces falling to the floor. Not wanting to but forcing himself just the same, Remi raises his sea glass stare to regard his husband with a gaze he hoped didn't seem as hopeless as he suddenly felt.
If the ground gives way beneath us,
If we should fall to pieces
Find me where I first found you
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: all i've got is time until the end of time - by Remi - 06-14-2021, 06:51 PM