all i've got is time until the end of time
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
the lullaby
And if the sky grows heavy
wrap your arms around me tight; we'll be alright
'No, that is not why—' Remi gives his head a half-hearted shake. "I just wish I could take it from you. That...I could make it easier. I wish time wasn't what you needed." He confesses with a sigh.

With an equally tear-blurred gaze, Remi's expression wanders between uncertain and hopeful. It's the latter that hurts the most, and though Ronin ends with an I love you, that the world remains a darkened and terrible place, that the Star stays where he is, does not relieve the tension in Remi's gut that threatens to make him vomit.

"Tell me what you want." He all but begs, taking a small step closer. "What you need. I will go if you ask, I just.." Remi's lips form an indecisive s as the skin around his eyes tightens. "..gods Ronin, I love you so much. Più di quanto potrei mai dire." It doesn't matter that the Star won't understand the words; the sentiment is laced through each syllable until they're all bound together.

Taking another step, suddenly weary and wanting nothing but Ronin's lips against his, Remi swallows hard reminding himself that that was not how they solved their problems anymore.
If the ground gives way beneath us,
If we should fall to pieces
Find me where I first found you
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: all i've got is time until the end of time - by Remi - 06-14-2021, 07:14 PM