all i've got is time until the end of time
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
the lullaby
And if the sky grows heavy
wrap your arms around me tight; we'll be alright
A week.

It feels like an eternity and a death sentence all in one, but nevertheless, Remi nods instantly. "No, I...Mateo and I will stay in the Woods. I have work to do there, and I am sure Vai won't mind." His arms shake from the tension in his muscles. "Whatever you need, Ronin." He doesn't want to say what comes next, but he will; it would be unfair to do otherwise. "Whatever. Whoever." It was how Ronin processed before. And in the wake of this, it made sense.

Ronin's embrace feels forced, and though Remi wants to clutch him close as he had done in their kitchen, the arms he folds around his husband's back are gentle. The body against his doesn't feel real or desiring to be close, and so it is that Remi quickly lets go of Ronin, only to turn his head over his shoulder to regard the sky. The tears that sting his eyes and fall down his cheeks feel like something he doesn't want to share with Ronin just now. Not when the Star doesn't want him around.

"Okay, well...I'll..." The dream shivers and breaks as cracks of white and grey nothingness slice through the landscape. Ronin is the one hurting and though this is a reasonable request, though Remi is the cause of all of this, gods but this hurts. Time apart has never been good for them, so to ask for it only spells out doom in Remi's mind. Still though, with a shiver of dread, Remi releases his hold over Ronin's slumbering mind. When the Star awakes, dusty and softly placed in his bed, Remi will have already gone.

~FIN
If the ground gives way beneath us,
If we should fall to pieces
Find me where I first found you
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: all i've got is time until the end of time - by Remi - 06-14-2021, 07:39 PM