(SE) close your eyes, all is taken care of
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
i closed my eyes and saw my father's sins, they covered me like a second skin
i peeled them off, and sure i bled a bit, but now i'm free to sink my own damn ship
They’d gone to the Grounds. Together, this time – at least until Nate departs with a kiss and a just for the night, which leaves him and Kamaria to explore. It’s her first time in the Grounds, though they don’t stray too far from the VlamVloed. And despite the rage of everything back home, he knows Nate’s safe. He knows Kamaria’s safe, because she’s with him and he can keep an eye on her.

But then it also leaves entertaining his daughter, without boring her with the simple facts of the Grounds – how it had been behind a barrier for centuries, how her mother had been trapped here for just as long, how it wasn’t as hot as Torchline and didn’t smell like fish and salt and everything else. It was a different experience, but one he was sure she was excited about nonetheless.

So he’s planned a game, had obtained some paint and some brushes, some canvases, and set them up right outside along the Domiciles where she’d be able to experience how different those of the Grounds were in comparison to Haulani. “Alright, so, I’m thinking we make it a game. What do you think?” He muses, his voice still hoarse but the bruising has nearly gone away, little yellow dustings here and there. “We spy something and try to paint it.” A glimmer of mischief crosses his gaze with it as he goes to sit beside her with the canvases spread out. "What do you think, my kleintjie?"
i cut my branch down from my family tree to start a fire in the living room
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) close your eyes, all is taken care of - by Sunjata - 06-14-2021, 04:52 AM