(SE) close your eyes, all is taken care of
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i closed my eyes and saw my father's sins, they covered me like a second skin
i peeled them off, and sure i bled a bit, but now i'm free to sink my own damn ship
She pokes at him and recoils with a childish giggle, one that does spark an actual true smile to cross his face – one that lights up his eyes for a few moments longer than anything else lately has. “It tickles, huh?” He asks her, humming a soft laugh as he moves to start his painting, putting up a shade of green to adjust and toss with some yellows, some blues, mixing and melding them until they’re something of a mixed, different shade.

She follows his lead, though, and he leans over to help her whenever is required – checking in on her attempt to paint his mustache. There’s another blossoming smile at the way she focuses, tongue poked out of her mouth subconsciously – something he imagines she’s picked up from Nate and Sunjata finds it incredibly adorable, but makes no comment on it otherwise.

Oh no. Dit is nie ‘n insek nie.” He rumbles to her, adding in a hint of brown and black to line the edges of where her eyelids sit, where her eyelashes darken and blur it – hints of pink where her tearduct sits. “Guess again.” He suggests to her, pausing to reach over and poke her cheek with one of the smaller paintbrushes, a brow raised her way.
i cut my branch down from my family tree to start a fire in the living room
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) close your eyes, all is taken care of - by Sunjata - 06-24-2021, 06:06 AM