(SE) close your eyes, all is taken care of
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i closed my eyes and saw my father's sins, they covered me like a second skin
i peeled them off, and sure i bled a bit, but now i'm free to sink my own damn ship
There’s some small part of him that’s glad, too, that his words can bring about some happiness and warmth to his daughter. And as they finish up their paintings and Sunjata’s curiously watching the mess she makes with the paint all over her, his brows raise in a bit of surprise as to how much she’s tried to get it accurate. “I think it’s beautiful, Ria.” He murmurs about her painting, moving to collect the brushes and clean them but not after adding the season and year to the bottom of the painting.

Of course we can, little one. Maybe next time we can get Nate to paint something too?” He suggests with a sparkle of mischief, before he’s setting the brushes to dry. “They need to dry first, though. Are you hungry?” They could hang them in the VlamVloed and get some lunch while they waited.

But before he has a chance to do that, she’s asking a difficult question and Sunjata can’t keep the surprise from his face. “Melita?” He repeats, wholly unsure of why the honeybee girl had such problems with him other than his decision making. “Well… We were, for a bit, until we disagreed on how to go about certain things. She didn’t like the choices I made that I thought was best.” He tries to explain as diplomatically as he can.
i cut my branch down from my family tree to start a fire in the living room
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) close your eyes, all is taken care of - by Sunjata - 07-03-2021, 11:12 PM