{SE} seashells down by the seashore
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

The dragon in question doesn't show a single sign of aggression. Instead it lowered itself down, rump in the air and tail wagging back and forth like an overly excited puppy dog, trilling and warbling at Fangorn to get his attention. Maeve could feel the playful anticipation and curiosity  rolling along the bond, Aidon so painfully interested in Melita's companion that he couldn't pull himself away from the spot he was wiggling in.

"He is. He's not learned his manners yet. Still fairly young." Maeve responded easily, an apologetic smile on her lips that just reached her eyes, gaze following the honeybee girl as she crouched to scoop a shell from the sand. Running fingers over it much like Maeve had done her own find and it was the first time she thought that she might have something in common with the youth. "I knew the Ark was leaving before the storms. You guys always do." She murmured thoughtfully, knowing full well that they never lingered for them. It would be disastrous if they did. No question was raised to ask how she fared and for that she was grateful. Not wanting to reflect further on the damage from the storm. Not when she was already doing what she could to repair it, rebuild, and start all over.

Maeve nodded, drawing her bottom lip between her teeth, "A black conch. I had a few in my collection, but-" She cut herself off, giving Melita a look that said it all, "They're my favorite."
the only heaven I'll be sent to
is when I'm along with you

Messages In This Thread
{SE} seashells down by the seashore - by Maeve - 06-14-2021, 01:58 PM
RE: {SE} seashells down by the seashore - by Maeve - 06-14-2021, 11:48 PM