{SE} seashells down by the seashore
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Easily amused by the display Fangorn was giving Aidon in return, Maeve huffed out a soft laugh, unable to help the smile that spread across her lips. It was the first real one of the day, lighting up her eyes as she tore her attention away to look at Melita instead, "Aidon. It is supposed to mean unseen one, but he hasn't gotten that bit down yet." She explained wryly, wrinkling her nose as Aidon strained forward, pressing the tip of his snout against one of the extended vines and bobbing his head almost like a bird. He was a weird little thing. Adorable and loving and oh so playful, but weird.

"I like the pink ones and the creams and all of them really, but that one as my favorite. Perhaps because it was so different." She shrugged her shoulders, adjusting the grip of her basket as she shifted on her feet, toes digging into the warm sand.

The dragon's attention was suddenly pulled to Melita as she crouched, much closer than she had been before, he bounded over to circle her and finally stopping at her side. Orange eyes narrowed in consideration as she dug through the sand before doing the same thing himself, mimicking the honeybee excitedly, trying his best to help. He did find a shell and with delicate care, he picked it up in his maw, trying to offer it to this new friend. "Would you like to look together? I know it's a bit childish, but perhaps it's what we both need?"
the only heaven I'll be sent to
is when I'm along with you

Messages In This Thread
{SE} seashells down by the seashore - by Maeve - 06-14-2021, 01:58 PM
RE: {SE} seashells down by the seashore - by Maeve - 06-15-2021, 04:12 PM