{SE} seashells down by the seashore
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve takes the conch from the youth, holding it in her hands almost reverently, turning it this way and that to take in all the colors. The soft lavender of the smooth inside, growing a darker plum the deeper into the shell it goes, and almost white on the very outer edges. Her fingers trace over spirals and ridges, smile growing as she brushes sand from its surface, "I think it's better than what I was looking for, don't you?" A sunset breaking through dark clouds, rain clearing to reveal that all was well, and not everything was lost. It was fitting and would be the best replacement she could find.

With their main query completed, the rest of the afternoon is spent searching for shells more fitting to Melita's taste, and planning trips to see singing bees. Aidon and Fangorn play in the sand close by, basking in the warmth of the sun, chasing and frolicking together despite their differences. For a single afternoon, things don't seem so bad and Maeve can see the sun filtering through the clouds, casting things in a new light.

~FIN <3~
the only heaven I'll be sent to
is when I'm along with you

Messages In This Thread
{SE} seashells down by the seashore - by Maeve - 06-14-2021, 01:58 PM
RE: {SE} seashells down by the seashore - by Maeve - 06-21-2021, 10:57 PM