this chaos defies imagination
Hotaru
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Hotaru denied involvement in the actual crime and Morgan studied her face, looked carefully at each second that passed beyond her words; she couldn't find any guilt there. Without having been at the event herself, it was impossible to know what had occurred, but she could not dismiss the words of her citizen over the wishes of the Governor. This whole situation was swiftly becoming very complicated.

"I see." She accepted Hotaru's willingness to work on her situation alone, respecting the strength it took (and thankful that she might be able to maintain at least some distance from the whole thing). "Then you should know that Sunjata wants you brought to Torchline to answer the accusations. I have been assured you won't be hurt." To be fair, she did believe that - Sunjata didn't seem like the maliciously violent type, but she was sure if Hotaru was found guilty there would be punishment of some sort.

"I will write to him and inform him I will not be sending you against your will. You are welcome to stay and seek sanctuary here or go and see their judgement in Torchline. Unless he can send me some more satisfactory evidence than the existence of a witness, I cannot in good faith allow them to have you."
There will come a time, you'll see
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
this chaos defies imagination - by Morgan - 06-14-2021, 09:10 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Hotaru - 06-14-2021, 09:17 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Morgan - 06-15-2021, 05:20 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Hotaru - 06-15-2021, 05:30 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Morgan - 06-15-2021, 05:52 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Hotaru - 06-15-2021, 06:08 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Morgan - 06-15-2021, 09:00 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Hotaru - 06-18-2021, 05:04 PM