this chaos defies imagination
Hotaru
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

Morgan’s answer has her blowing out a slow breath. It’s no show, her anxiety over the idea, but similarly her determination is unwavering. She had started this, and now she will end it. It was that simple.

“I don’t think he’d hurt me either,” she agrees, hoping to further put any hesitance in Morgan to rest about sending Hotaru to the figurative gallows as her Warden. Going to Torchline however, that’s something she isn’t looking forward to at all. It will not sway her, even as Morgan offers her sanctuary and defenses.

Hotaru smiles, though it doesn’t reach her eyes, and reaches with her free hand to gently squeeze Morgan’s elbow. “I am many things, but not a coward. Even if they decide to jail me on a single witness, I’m sure they would allow me a letter to you.” And frankly if they did try to hold her there against her will and Deimos noticed her absence, there would be hell to pay. Hotaru knows he would come for her, just as she would do the same were he in her shoes. “And knowing Deimos did it by admission, fairness would dictate the same judgment for me as for him - and even if they won’t believe me, I will accept it to make things right.” She assumed it was banishment of some sort considering they hadn’t tried to do anything else to the Sword. It’s a punishment she would be willing to take. “Please write to him and tell him I will arrive by tomorrow morning - I want to do my part to help this find a resolution.” On personal grounds, away from the oversight of politics. “I trust you to have my back if I need it Morgan. I do.” Squeezing gently she drops her hand, wrapping it idly around her stomach as she has become accustomed to doing.
I'm ready to hope, swing me out of the low
Wide awake in the glow, I can't do it alone
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
this chaos defies imagination - by Morgan - 06-14-2021, 09:10 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Hotaru - 06-14-2021, 09:17 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Morgan - 06-15-2021, 05:20 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Hotaru - 06-15-2021, 05:30 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Morgan - 06-15-2021, 05:52 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Hotaru - 06-15-2021, 06:08 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Morgan - 06-15-2021, 09:00 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Hotaru - 06-18-2021, 05:04 PM