this chaos defies imagination
Hotaru
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Hotaru's bravery, willingness to defend herself, made Morgan proud. This whole situation was complicated and messy and nothing she had wanted to deal with in the first place, but at least one of the people involved was acting with integrity. She nodded at Hotaru's assessment of herself as no coward; Morgan would certainly agree.

"I will give what support you need and I will contact Sunjata telling him." She nodded. The business was concluded, then, much easier than she had imagined - but Morgan didn't feel right leaving immediately after, just turning and walking away from Hotaru ill and facing her trial in the morning.

Pausing, the Warden looked about the room. "I have found this whole event worrying. It's proven I have a poor judgement of those in my council and that I did not know the troubles of one of my people that I had considered a friend. I...apologise, if I have been too distant. The betterment of Halo is my only goal, and I may sometimes grow too focused on the practical." Quests, Gods, Wars, all important, but she had to remember to keep her ear to the ground. "Do you need any help preparing for your journey?"
There will come a time, you'll see
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
this chaos defies imagination - by Morgan - 06-14-2021, 09:10 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Hotaru - 06-14-2021, 09:17 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Morgan - 06-15-2021, 05:20 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Hotaru - 06-15-2021, 05:30 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Morgan - 06-15-2021, 05:52 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Hotaru - 06-15-2021, 06:08 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Morgan - 06-15-2021, 09:00 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Hotaru - 06-18-2021, 05:04 PM