this chaos defies imagination
Hotaru
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

She nods mutely to Morgan’s words, mind already spinning with everything that needs to be done in the dwindling hours remaining if she’s to be in Torchline by morning. Realistically she could set a different day or time but she doesn’t want to be sick with anxiety, waiting for the days to pass. Rather get it over now, pull the shrapnel out so she can begin to heal. Focus on other things.

Morgan’s apology is unexpected, and draws Hotaru from her musings. Her eyes soften, and she maneuvers closer to the woman in a physical display of unity. “It’s not an easy balance to keep, especially alone. Your support now makes any past absence moot.” A support that she truly appreciates, for all she knows she must use it to her advantage. Such is the way of her life. A shake of her head precedes her answer, giving a brave but diminished smile. “No, thank you. I usually keep a go bag handy with how often I travel. I’ll come straight to the Citadel after I return.” To share information, whatever it might be.

There’s little else to say beyond that, and both women are keenly aware of all that must be done before the morning comes, so Hotaru sees Morgan out with a pale face and a solemn wave of her hand as the Warden ventured back into the snow.

- FIN
I'm ready to hope, swing me out of the low
Wide awake in the glow, I can't do it alone
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
this chaos defies imagination - by Morgan - 06-14-2021, 09:10 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Hotaru - 06-14-2021, 09:17 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Morgan - 06-15-2021, 05:20 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Hotaru - 06-15-2021, 05:30 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Morgan - 06-15-2021, 05:52 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Hotaru - 06-15-2021, 06:08 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Morgan - 06-15-2021, 09:00 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Hotaru - 06-18-2021, 05:04 PM