Hello, Sah...
Sah
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Hey, starchild, are you listening?

Hello Sah!

This is Seren writing to you. From the Greatwood? I hope you remember me, and that the raven delivered this letter in one piece. The bird did not seem entirely reliable, but my options were limited.
I know I said I would come to visit Halo, but I felt a strong need to talk to someone right now, and... well, you were the first person who came to mind.

I have almost finished gathering the ingredients for my mother's recipe. If you know what I mean. This latest part, though, it was... not pleasant. Have you ever heard about the Gilded lily? It is a dangerous plant that grows in the Hollowed Ground. Even touching it can be enough to kill someone, and though I had some other options, this was the most convenient in terms of location.
I was able to retrieve it, but in the process I used some of my blessings in ways I never have before. Cruelly, almost merciless. I even went so far as to risk my friend, who was determined to come with me.  She did come knowing the risks, and I asked her many times if she was sure, and yet I still feel quite terrible about the whole thing. She should not have been there.

Did you ever feel conflicted about the ways you used your magic, before they were diminished? Have you ever strived for something, to the point where the end began to justify the means? I do not wish to become that kind of person, but I am becoming afraid that there is no limit to the things I would do to please my mother.

I hope this letter finds you in good health, and that you actually had time to get home before it arrived. I also hope it does not trouble you that I write like this - it is quite sudden, and the content is not as light of heart as I would prefer.

Thank you for last time
Your friend
Seren T
Seren
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
Hello, Sah... - by Seren - 06-14-2021, 09:50 PM
RE: Hello, Sah... - by Sah - 06-14-2021, 11:11 PM
RE: Hello, Sah... - by Seren - 06-15-2021, 12:01 AM